Good corporate governance is the basis of our decision-making and monitoring processes. It stands for responsible and value-based leadership and control of the Company for long-term success, goal-oriented and efficient cooperation between the Executive Board and Supervisory Board, respect for the interests of our shareholders and employees, consistently transparent and responsible corporate decisions and an appropriate risk management system.Corporate governance ensures the following basic principles:
- It defines key shareholder rights.
- It demonstrates clear management principles and the associated responsibilities of corporate bodies.
- It governs the cooperation between these bodies.
- It calls for open and transparent communication with the public.
- It demands that accounting and auditing be conducted in a conscientious and reliable manner.